Lots of complaining, anyone enjoying there p4?

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining on here about the p4. Just curious if anyone has enjoying their new bird. I think there is something to be said about taking it out and just fling it for the simple joy. It sounds like a lot of that is lost when we start break down to self proclaimed aeronautical engineers. Thoughts?

Love it! New to the drone family. Had my P4 2 weeks and look forward to flying every chance. No complaints, just amazed at the capabilities and pics.

I don't think I could love anything I've bought more. I do hope that the small problems will be fixed, and I think that most of them will in the next firmware

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Every new product will have it's setbacks. I love it though. It's quick! Sure it has range issues, but nothing that can't be fixed with an antenna mod. Other than range, it's been flawless.

I'm loving my P4 too. No complaints yet.

I love mine. I get the same issues, but it's no big deal for me.
Don't forget that if someone has a problem, they'll voice it. It may seem there are a lot of people on here complaining, but there are thousands more who are happy and don't post.

Reactions: KidKobe210
Other than my owning one seeming to be a harbinger of bad weather so I can't fly it, it's been awesome. Charges fast, flys about 25min....range hasn't been a big problem at all.

I read so much hate and I just don't get it. [emoji111]️

I love mine as well.

I faced altitude dropping issue but it has been fixed today by a proper IMU calibration. Other than that can I fly 24-25 minutes and I don't need range more than 1km.

I feel much more safer when I fly with P4, no question mark in my mind about stress crack plus enjoying new OA, active track and tap fly features. And much better camera is another factor...

After having flown a P2V, P2V+, P3A and an Inspire 1...I didn't think that I would be this impressed with the P4. The build quality is excellent, and the image quality easily surpasses the X3 on the Inspire 1. Yesterday, I flew the P4 in some pretty strong gusts of wind; it held up extremely well. Today, I'll be heading out to the desert to try out the Active Track feature. Based on the performance thus far, I can easily see using the P4 where I would have otherwise used the Inspire 1 for video projects.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I am a newbie, so have nothing much to compare it to except a $20 helicopter. This thing is amazing - was blown away how it just sits there with NO movement whatsoever, just hovering, even when windy - video so fixed it looks like it was on a tripod in the sky.

Has not been pressed to the limit, but I am extremely impressed.

Loving it as well. No prob getting 23/24 min flight times. Love the sport mode. Not a real long range flyer so no prob with the range. Had the horizon issue but worked it out with the calibrations.

I love mine, had no issues. Firmware updates easily out the box and was flying within an hour!

The truth is, again, money. If money wasn't a factor, and I understand it is, the P4 does not compare with the P3, plain and simple. Is it worth the money to the person making the decision?

Personal, and really financial decision.

IMHO, the P4 and P3 are barely comparable.

If the specs are identical, and they are not, the P4 flies better, plain and simple.

P4 Battery Life myth (and my educated thoughts on range)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20