Lost video but have telemetry

Reaction score
I went to fly my P2 a bit ago and can't get the camera to work. Camera will record but not picture on DSLR PROS monitor.I do have the telemetry however. I had the camera off yesterday using it for other non-drone shots and it works fine. Any ideas?

Phil H

That is what it was. I had a spare cable in the kit so I took it all apart and figured out how to get the new cable in place. I thought the clip separated when it just pushes in. Turned it on and there was the picture. Still having noise from the gimble but once you lift the craft from the surface (by hand off the counter) the noise stops. Pain the the butt though.

Thanks
Phil H

Glad you were able to find and fix it...that seems to be a common side-effect of those new ribbon cables. I stocked up on some spares, most DJI dealers have them for $4-$5.

The noise you're hearing is another issue that USB plug seems to have brought with it. If you really need your source audio tracks to be free of that you have 2 options:

1. Replace the ribbon cable with the old style port from an early H3-3D or a H3-2D.

2. This: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19936

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers