Lost Signal

Reaction score
Before I upgraded I had a signal. Now I have upgraded all, firmware etc. I restart and message says latest version but, now it says signal lost. I restart and message says RC needs to update so, I update and restart again. This cycle keeps repeating. I need help, please.

Which firmware did you install? Which firmware versions do you see listed in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

I updated through my mobile device. All that it needed. It was for my P3 Pro and the RC for the same. What ever was the latest it needed.

Ah. That most likely caused the problem then. You can only install the remote controller firmware from your mobile device. The Phantom and battery firmware must be installed via a memory card.

Here's what you need to do:

1) Downgrade the remote controller firmware (like this).
2) Upgrade the firmware on your Phantom and remote controller (in that order). Follow these instructions exactly.

Reactions: Moose
I upgraded the firmware for the remote via mobile device. I then upgraded the phantom via card through Dji and lost signal. Caused my drone to crash and got damaged. I'm beyond pissed.

I upgraded the firmware for the remote via mobile device. I then upgraded the phantom via card through Dji and lost signal. Caused my drone to crash and got damaged. I'm beyond pissed.

Sorry to hear, bud. There's a wealth of knowledge around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4