lost signal

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I just did the latest upgrade (P4) and I have no signal from my RC after the update not sure what i should do,need help

This happened to me as well. I had lost signal, disconnected gimbal and a range of other errors. It is because either RC or aircraft is not also up to date with latest update.

Stay in the DJI GO app and eventually you will get a blue notification saying there is a firmware update.

Then it will all work fine once RC/Phantom are both up to date.

I just opened the P4 and it was going along well. Then I would get a firmware upgrade notice, then it disappeared then it would come back. I upgraded the controller, now all I get is Lost Signal. Suggestions? or just wait for firmware upgrade to hopefully reappear

Lol, boy have I had some BS with this. I exchanged my P4 and my modded remote, the one I wanted and need to use for any fun, wouldn't connect, well duh! It was because the bird and RC were in different versions, took a while and a lot of cussing, but got it. My problem was even though the other P4 used same cable and MacPro, new one wouldn't update firmware, but the app did update it, now the MacPro connects.

thanks for the replies. i fixed the issue. now i need to get the video to stop freezing. more on that if i cant get it to work. thanks again.

Reactions: Sim597
I lost my video right b4 my verginity & then the sound went out[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20