Lost Signal (live preview) since update FW 1.4 and DJI Go 2.2

Reaction score
Dear all, since we did our update on our P3P to FW Version 1.4 and DJI Go 2.2 we have big troubles with our live preview on our Ipad Air IOS8.3. we loose every 10-20 sec. the live signal for also 20-40 sec . I am sure the problems come since we did the update, because we didnt touch anything else and before the update everything was fine. There is no difference if the P3P is only 1 meter away from us or 200 meter. Also no difference if we are in the air or the p3p is still on the ground.

Anyone else having thistroubles? Attached a pic with the channesl, which are still on a low level i guess.

Any tipps from you?
Ciao
Werner
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442172772.109338.jpg

What exactly were you trying to show in the pic? The channel graph flat lined?

I recently upgraded a new controller to a DBSmods antenna. Today was the first flight with DBSMod and 2nd flight with new firmware. I lost signal "No Signal" in midair twice, but had complete control of the aircraft the entire time. It was really scary because the iOS app thought I had no control.

Not sure if it's the firmware or what.

I'm having trouble even getting my tablet to connect to the aircraft since the updated firmware and GO app. Any help?

Dear all, since we did our update on our P3P to FW Version 1.4 and DJI Go 2.2 we have big troubles with our live preview on our Ipad Air IOS8.3. we loose every 10-20 sec. the live signal for also 20-40 sec . I am sure the problems come since we did the update, because we didnt touch anything else and before the update everything was fine. There is no difference if the P3P is only 1 meter away from us or 200 meter. Also no difference if we are in the air or the p3p is still on the ground.

Anyone else having thistroubles? Attached a pic with the channesl, which are still on a low level i guess.

Any tipps from you?
Ciao
WernerView attachment 30573

Yes, a lot of us have been having similar problems as you are reporting. See the thread here.

Go back to craft firmware 1.3.2. This happened to me and I went back. All my issues were resolved (RC and Video Lag and iPad Reboots).

The current firmware, 1.4.2, has issues.

Reactions: Lori
I'm having trouble even getting my tablet to connect to the aircraft since the updated firmware and GO app. Any help?

You will of coarse need to leave more details. :)

Any news on this issue. Is DJI providing a fix? Right now my P3P is not usable.

BR.
Werner

Any news on this issue. Is DJI providing a fix? Right now my P3P is not usable.

BR.
Werner

To make your P3P usable again. Download and copy the 1.3.2 FW from DJI onto your formatted Micro SD Card and power up your P3P with that installed in the SD Card Slot. This will revert you back to the 1.3.2 firmware and you'll be able to fly again.

I think thats the only solution. Sorry to loose the new functions in the DJI App if i do so [emoji30][emoji30] I am very disapointed by the quality of the DJI development team [emoji17][emoji17]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20