Lost phantom 2, guess it's time to upgrade

who

Reaction score
Well, I crash it on a side of a steep hill. Operator error... I lift up right under a tree branch. Unable to reach it, gopro 4 silver, phantom 2 with fpv gear gone. =( my bird is tag up with my phone number just in case but I doubt I'll get a phone call. Unless somebody happen to have climbing gears then I guess lol but hey p3 came out so might as well right?
Thinking p3A. Too bad is different props and battery. Silly question since I never had a vision..... this just hook up to my phone(or tablet) for fpv? And hey. ...if you're looking for a fpv monitor and 1 battery and spare props.....I'm selling

For sure better camara but I don't think I have the TV or monitor to view 4k. Compare p3A p3p both running 1080p 60fps should be the same?

Sorry for your lost bird. No chance for recovery?

It looks like it might be awhile to get the P3 and proper app. :(

Sorry for your lost bird. No chance for recovery?

It looks like it might be awhile to get the P3 and proper app. :(
Not without sliding down 6 stories lol. I thought about it really hard too. I have a general idea where it land but when I got to the base of the hill I couldn't see it. I could buy some rope and rope down the side but.. I don't have the resource or time (at work, I travel alot) what is your guys eta? Amazon saying may 15
Edit Nvm Said Release On may 15 great =(

Sorry for the loss. I bought my p2 ways before the 3 was announced so I feel a sense of loss as well. Let me know what you want for the extra battery

$80? I can't connect it to see the cycle count because. ....well you know. Should be low I just started flying again since winter left then this happen. Already feel empty without it! Feels like I need it to survive

Not without sliding down 6 stories lol. I thought about it really hard too. I have a general idea where it land but when I got to the base of the hill I couldn't see it. I could buy some rope and rope down the side but.. I don't have the resource or time (at work, I travel alot) what is your guys eta? Amazon saying may 15
Edit Nvm Said Release On may 15 great =(
Do you live close?, I am a rock climber and I am sure that with a few hundred feet of mono-filament line I can get to it. just put an ad in the local version of Graig's list for someone to go down and get it for $100 or so.

Get it back. I'm in!

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.