Lost P4P to interference and 3 days later still no word.

Reaction score
After getting some epic sunset shots I decided to land , swap batteries and re launch further south. I'm sure I've flown all over this area b4 and never felt any interference like this that's for sure. The plan since I was close to the highway was t o fly straight up, take some shots and video then land, but no sooner did I'm hit about 150' the p4p took off south east and reconnected just long enough for the RTH to transmit and the controller is set up to send the drone home when it loses signal so I don't know what to do about this. It had enough battery to stay up a bit and no crashes were reported. It either landed safely and someone grabbed it , or it landed on walmart or neighbors of theirs roofs.

Last edited:
After getting some epic sunset shots I decided to land , swap batteries and re launch further south. I'm sure I've flown all over this area b4 and never felt any interference like this that's for sure. The plan since I was close to the highway was t o fly straight up, take some shots and video then land, but no sooner did I'm hit about 150' the p4p took off south east and reconnected just long enough for the RTH to transmit and the controller is set up to send the drone home when it loses signal so I don't know what to do about this. It had enough battery to stay up a bit and no crashes were reported. It either landed safely and someone grabbed it , or it landed on walmart or neighbors of theirs roofs.
Interference may make your live view go sketchy or cause you to lose connection .... but it doesn't make your Phantom fly away somewhere.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Wow,,my thoughts r with u no one likes a lot bird hope u find:oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic