Lost P4 Lake Travis, Texas

Reaction score
Managed to crash my Phantom 4 into a tree up near some cliffs on the north end of Lake Travis about 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping that it falls out eventually since it's about 60 feet off the ground. Most likely won't survive the fall but would love to have the footage back.

My FAA number is on the inside on the base of the battery bay: KCH are the last three letters.

If anyone happens to recover it and stumbles across this post, would be very grateful to get it back.

Please PM me if you happen to recover it.

Thank you,

Paul

Reactions: Spooky Maxwell
That was a good idea! Cause I got it back!! Managed to get in touch with a guy who runs a tree service in DFW and he just happened to be passing through Austin last weekend! He got it back in no time. Still works too after being up in a tree for a month!

Managed to crash my Phantom 4 into a tree up near some cliffs on the north end of Lake Travis about 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping that it falls out eventually since it's about 60 feet off the ground. Most likely won't survive the fall but would love to have the footage back.

My FAA number is on the inside on the base of the battery bay: KCH are the last three letters.

If anyone happens to recover it and stumbles across this post, would be very grateful to get it back.

Please PM me if you happen to recover it.

Thank you,

Paul
I have had my P3P fall out of trees twice. Once very minor srapes and scratche, the other time I damaged the yaw arm on the gimbal. These birds are tougher than you think. Might cost a few dollars to repair but I doubt that a 60 foot fall would destroy it. Worth recovering

Reactions: h2oslider
That was a good idea! Cause I got it back!! Managed to get in touch with a guy who runs a tree service in DFW and he just happened to be passing through Austin last weekend! He got it back in no time. Still works too after being up in a tree for a month!
Do you have the name or # of the guy who retrieved it? I'm in DFW and looking for someone to get mine out of a tree. Thanks!
Veronica

Reactions: SantoPilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik