Lost P3 4K

Reaction score
Sold my drone to a friend, he flew it in beginner and next thing you knew it took of and didn't respond to any of his controls and it is now lost. And tips on recoverying it

Sold my drone to a friend, he flew it in beginner and next thing you knew it took of and didn't respond to any of his controls and it is now lost. And tips on recoverying it
As always, it's necessary to see flight data to work anything out.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
Sometimes we get lucky and can even direct you to a good search area.

I don't know if this works for all models but it did for my P3a, and its worth knowing for the future perhaps.

I lost my aircraft but found it again without a tracker.

To make it short, I lodged in a tree going backwards and as I was looking at the screen I lost contact with eyeball Mk1, but I could see on the screen that I was at an altitude of 6 feet.

I walked to the row of trees 300 feet out still looking at my screen map on the satellite view. I could see the red pointer a/c position. As I walked I saw a blue slowly moving dot and wondered what it represented. As I walked the dot moved and it dawned on me that this was the map position of the controller that I was carrying.

I walked towards the a/c symbol so that the blue dot and the aircraft symbol merged and nearly trod on the a/c in the very tall grass. It had fallen out of the tree and suffered a broken prop with no other damage.

My apologies if you know about the blue dot. I didn't.

Firmware versions :-
Go 3.1.5
P3A version 1.10.90
Controller 1.8.0

Reactions: yorlik

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl