Lost OSD info after crash

Reaction score
Hitting a tree and broke a propp, work fine after crash, flyes normal, can take photo and film.
But I lost info about distance, altitude, speed, battery and cant tilt camera :(
What could be the problem ?

I can se camera on screen, I can take photos and start filming, but all other info is gone, battery 0%, satelite 0, speed N/A, distance N/A, latitude N/A, and cant tilt camera, gyro is tilting camera if I tilt the plane.

Hi,

I have got the exact same problem after a crash with my Phantom Vision 2 +.

Not working:
Battery info (showing in grey at 0%)
Altitude & Speed info
Tilting of camera
Can't access recordings saved on the SD card.

After the crash the camera fell off and one of the cable-connectors was off but I feel confident that is back on ok. I had the phantom open and visually I could not see anything that looked out of place.

Any ideas where to look would be great!

Cheers,
Stefan

Hi,

I solved the problem!

The socket fell out in the crash and after I put back the 4 cables into the socket and then the socket into the camera one of the 4 cables pushed out and was not connected properly. I just took a small screwdriver and applied small pressure making sure all 4 cables was all the way down into the socket and then it works perfectly fine!

Cheers,
Stefan

Attachments

• visionplus.jpg
    visionplus.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 506
Hi,

What I know all Vision + are supposed to be identical but I might be wrong... This connection is the base of the Camera/Gimbal, so you might have to loose it from the rubber holdings to reach them properly.

//Stefan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic