Lost or weak video signal?

Reaction score
P3P and all the lastest updates on a ipad mini 4. Generally things are working great. However, for no apparent reason, I will get the Weak/Lost video signal warning. This can occure at start up from 10 feet away or mid flight at 1000 feet. Sometimes restarting the Go App fixes it and other times it doesn't. Does the problem lie in the AC, RC, or Go App ? Any fixes recommended ? I can live with this glitch but it is frustrating especially when showing perople what this thing can do. Thanks.

There are many reasons of getting weak signal. You need to eliminate one by one to get the final solution.

First check if it's really a weak signal. Check do you get it in a specific area. Are antennas pointing towards aircraft? Is LOS very clear, no obstructions? Check interference on channel selected, you can move to manual mode. Are you getting good GPS lock? Are you close to high rise buildings? Are you standing on a concrete platform? ......

I've considered all you mention and I'm pretty sure none are the problem. Flying from same spot can be great one hour and give me problems the next. Guess I can try deleting and reinstalling things to see if that helps. Thanks.

Could be a loose wire and if it's intermittent, I would check the wires in the rc first. Next time you get the weak signal, give the rc a slight tap and watch for any changes. You can also buy a set of wind surfers.

Check your downlik video channel (HD tab). After update mine changed to manual and iwas having yhis issue. Set back to auto and all good since.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic