Lost My Vision + :(

lost my first one on the second day, 5th flight. Have not seen hide nor hair since.

With the second bird, I set the RTH, limited the altitude to 250 ft, distance to 200 feet, and have tested the RTH function several times.

Next, I will test RTH using the S switch. Not taking any chances with the second bird.

WW

Fy safe

Wldwsel said:
lost my first one on the second day, 5th flight. Have not seen hide nor hair since.

With the second bird, I set the RTH, limited the altitude to 250 ft, distance to 200 feet, and have tested the RTH function several times.

Next, I will test RTH using the S switch. Not taking any chances with the second bird.

WW

Fy safe
How about just getting a GPS tracker?

Ok, received my Phantom v+ the other day and only just now got some time to spend with it.

Updated software, recalibrated and installed props. Went outside for a quick test flight and.... one motor is dead. It just flickers rather then turn properly.

Looking at the sheet of paper, it clearly states that the drone was test flown which I am finding slightly hard to believe. The box it arrived in had no damage on it whatsoever to indicate misuse while in transit.

Waited over 2 months to get this back and back to square on now.

Sent them a message asking why it has not been tested and also asking if the extra shielding has been installed over the GPS (when I tried to test run it just now it only found 5 sats)

Will report back with more info..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31