Lost My Phantom 3S

Reaction score
Hello, I lost my Phantom 3 Standard. The drone was only about 120 feet away, lst connection, went to return to home altitude to avoid trees and never came back. DJI on the other hand says it was a pilot error

Do you need help finding it? If so, please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. You'll find instructions for locating your TXT flight log at that link.

From your first post :
. Hello, I am selling my P3 Standard Remote and charger. It was my beginner drone and I crashed it and I am now upgrading to a Phantom 4 Pro. I need the money for it so I amwilling to sell my controller and charger. The remote is in nearperfect condition with a minor scuff on bottom left corner.Charger looks new. They both have only been used 8-12times. If you would like to see pictures feel free to contact me at:
Then 3 more in classifieds trying to sell the TX and charger .
I know as I've had to delete the multiple post.
Now what are you trying to do here ?

Reactions: 00kingi
"Hello, I lost my Phantom 3 Standard."
"Hello, I am selling my P3 Standard Remote and charger. It was my beginner drone and I crashed it"

is it lost or crashed ?

Maybe a way to get DJI to replace it? Come up with your own scenario.

I lost my drone but found it again without a tracker.

To make it short, I lodged in a tree going backwards and as I was looking at the screen I lost contact with eyeball Mk1, but I could see on the screen that I was at an altitude of 6 feet.

I walked to the row of trees 300 feet out still looking at my screen map on the satellite view. I could see the red pointer a/c position. As I walked I saw a blue slowly moving dot and wondered what it represented. As I walked the dot moved and it dawned on me that this was the map position of the controller that I was carrying.

I walked towards the a/c symbol so that the blue dot and the aircraft symbol merged and nearly trod on the a/c in the very tall grass. It had fallen out of the tree and suffered a broken prop with no other damage.

So, I have posted this to make other pilots aware of the relationship of the blue dot and the controller since I have never seen or heard of it before. My apologies if you know about the blue dot. I didn't.

Sheer magic.

P3A
Firmware versions
Go 3.1.5
P3A version 1.10.90
Controller 1.8.0

Reactions: nwcove

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members