lost my p2v+, bought another one but.....

rbhamilton said:
Can't help much with your problems but you are going to want to get a GPS tracker on your new one before it goes wandering. I just had a GPS tracker save my ***. Best $60 I ever spent.

This is the one I use (just 27g):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RF-V16-The-Smal ... 1033283911

Tracker_2.jpg

Most people spend the extra and buy a Flytrex. Much better option if you have a few more bucks.

Hello, how is the GPS signal reception if the GPS tracker is "under the drone's belly"?

la_panza said:
2: I'm using the upgraded remote controller i used with the dead one, and also the same range extender (RE700), now the DJI app on my Android Asus smartphone is randomly going out of the video page by itself and return to the basic page, the one with camera, album, setting and news.. it happens at a rate of 20-30 seconds during flight, it's very annoying and intimidating..

any help? thanks

Do you have lollipop?

eyecon82 said:
la_panza said:
2: I'm using the upgraded remote controller i used with the dead one, and also the same range extender (RE700), now the DJI app on my Android Asus smartphone is randomly going out of the video page by itself and return to the basic page, the one with camera, album, setting and news.. it happens at a rate of 20-30 seconds during flight, it's very annoying and intimidating..

any help? thanks

Do you have lollipop?

I am not sure what that means. Do you have a lollipop? I have had this problem also and reported it to DJI. They have been worthless is responding. If there is some solutions out there or causes, it would be good to hear of them.

erikgraham said:
He is asking what version of android software you have... Lollipop, or an earlier version?

Oh, that went way over my head. I am using 4.4.2 which I think is called kitkat. I guess these android folks like their candy!

well, mine is Android 4.2.2, there is also the android@gemini 1 signature somewhere... sincerely I don't know if it's Lollipop, Kitkat or whatever :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31