Lost my girl today

thanks for the post... I have seen where the DJI editor shows the footage but still don't know how to get the footage off of there ?? Does it only goto youtube or can you put it elsewhere...
No it's just in a cache folder, you can select the entire clip with the scissors icon and then click on save to your photos gallery

They don't work. They don't work in water either.
Mine works perfect. Not sure what the problem is with yours. I had my wife hide it from me and the tracker brought me right to it. Add it onto a bright white phantom and its even easier to find the bird.

No it's just in a cache folder, you can select the entire clip with the scissors icon and then click on save to your photos gallery
Thanks... I would have never figured that out on my own... worked great...

I had a set of carbon fiber props I never used. They had metal threaded hubs which you can't tighten enough for them not to come loose when the phantom air brakes. I was wondering if you remember if yours were this type.
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
If we are talking CF reinforced props by dji for the p3, then they do not have metal hubs. I've been using them since they came out with them and they work great.
I

If we are talking CF reinforced props by dji for the p3, then they do not have metal hubs. I've been using them since they came out with them and they work great.
I
I have to second on the DJI CF props work great....

I would think it might be a prop failure as well as what others said. Just based on that footage, it pretty much looks like what happens when a prop flys off. If you have a little cheap quad this happens all the time with the cheap replacement props. Not really related but they get loose and just pop off, and when it does the quad will do a flip and spiral into the ground. I had some carbon fiber props for my P2, not DJI but some aftermarket ones. The manufacturing tolerance wasn't so great, 3 of the props seemed fine, one had a weird thread issue. I stopped using them after a few flights cause I didn't want it breaking off mid flight.

I had a set of carbon fiber props I never used. They had metal threaded hubs which you can't tighten enough for them not to come loose when the phantom air brakes. I was wondering if you remember if yours were this type.

I don't remember and I will haven't found it. But I will say I remember trying to tighten them and its like you could keep going and they won't get really tight

Yea well I'm over them after this. Wont be using them and in the end dji is taking care of me and replacing the bird so it is what it is.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I

Yes I was told to use only DJI CF props that's why I was asking if the OP remembers which ones he bought. I agree I would only use DJI brand.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Yea well I'm over them after this. Wont be using them and in the end dji is taking care of me and replacing the bird so it is what it is.

That's good. Sucks losing flight time while waiting. Every time I see a thread it makes me worry that it's gonna happen to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4