Lost image transmission

Reaction score
I could still fly the bird just lost all image transmission. It asked me if I would like to return to home. I was in line of sight so I landed it. Rebooted app and it worked fine.. Then did it all over again. What's going on? I just updated my drone my remote isn't doing anything when I put the card in. It just sets there with the red light. My drone flies fine after it was updated just unsure why remote won't update. It
fb1db01b5e59797401e58b9045193f9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been having the exact same issues and its during me potty. My P3 Pro is on v1.9.60 yet I keep loosing image transmission at close ranges. It's the same problem when using autopilot too.

Is there a known issue on this firmware as I never used to have these problems? Location doesn't seem to matter either as it happens in the middle of nowhere or on the edge of town.

thanks in advance.

I had exactly the same problem with my P4. It was intermittent.

I downloaded DJI GO 4;
Updated aircraft and battery firmware; and
Disabled WiFi while flying (advice from GO 4 app).

20 flights connection error free so far...

I recently bought a p3 pro and I have not been able to see a live feed on my iPhone...but I can still control the gimble and even take pics and video...so frustrating...I have the 3.1 app and fw 1.10.90 on my ac, and 1.6.0 on my remote...can anyone help, I just want to see where I'm flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20