lost image on iphone when i fly

Reaction score
when i fly in gps mode i no longer get the image on the phone (Iphone 5s). i sent a question to DJI, they told me they know about the problem but for the moment they have no solution. does anybody else have a solution???

May we have some more info?
What r u flying, what r your settings ( preview )?
What version app, what firmware, ect.

This way we can try to help you, Thanks!

hello J Dot
i am flying a Phantom 2 vision, I get contact with the camera, I get the direction and the distance, height etc through the arrow on the circular compass on the image in my Iphone 5S, the compass and GPS function perfectly. the Phantom comes back to landing position when i cut the contact. all that is wrong is that i dont see what the drone sees. the camera works with pictures and film, I just don't see where I'm flying.
the App is 1.0.37
FPV mode disabled
Preview quality 640 x 480 30 FPS
i have an older Phantom 2 Vision that had some stability problems but is flying fine now. with the same phone everything functions fine, I see the flight picture perfectly, same settings.

thanks for your help
olemus

Hi again J Dot
here is the reply I got from Support at DJI

Jason R. (DJI Technology)

Apr 25 12:07

Dear Ole,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you reporting this error. We are currently tracking this error and reporting it to our engineers. Unfortunately we do not have any trouble shooting steps at this time and believe it may require an update. If this is the case our engineering team will release it through Apple's or Android's store when it is ready.

Thank you for your support.

Jason R.
DJI Technology Customer Service

This may not help a lot because I fixed it by accidently "un-binding" my iPhone and then having to re-bind. I don't recall how I came to un-bind my iPhone but I'll bet you can search and find. One thing you will need to re-bind though is the QR code from the box your Phantom 2 Vision came in, or you need to send the long serial number off the Vision camera to DJI tech support and then wait a day to get the QR code.

I had the same issue without any specific cause. It was working fine, did not update my iPhone, DJI or anything and then it just stopped.

Sorry i can't be more help, but maybe I'm a piece of your puzzle?

Try changing the video in settings to 15fps from 30fps as I had the same issue with my Android and since changing the video to 15fps no loss

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31