Lost GPS

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick post - i was using my drone with 10+ satellite around 6 o'clock with no problems then used it again at night (dark) around 9-10 o'clock, satellite again around 10+ auto takeoff used flew it up and then a error saying i lost all GPS, gained satellite and once again i lost it, GPS got located and i laned it straight away.

any reason for this and what i need to do for it not to happen again?

thank you.

Were you flying a nano-drone with GPS? Perhaps a Hubsan 501S? ... or maybe a Matrice600 ? Could also be flying a Symna xxxx? Sorry for the sarcasm ... :eek:

Was this ocean flying? What side of the continental divide were you on? Were you wearing any shades of magenta? Were you wearing shades? Is the aircraft registered? Again ... my apologies for the sarcasm. :confused:

Were you flying a nano-drone with GPS? Perhaps a Hubsan 501S? ... or maybe a Matrice600 ? Could also be flying a Symna xxxx? Sorry for the sarcasm ... :eek:

Was this ocean flying? What side of the continental divide were you on? Were you wearing any shades of magenta? Were you wearing shades? Is the aircraft registered? Again ... my apologies for the sarcasm. :confused:
was flying a airplane boeing 777.

Was this ocean flying? - was next to ocean yes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic