Lost gps,rc signal, Aircraft disconnected,

Reaction score
I had a weird one tonight I was flying maybe 90 m up distance was about 46 m and lost GPS ,lost controller,said aircraft disconnected also it lost video feed. It initiated rth on my iphone I pressed ok. But it would not come back. I had to manually return it.i keep it in sight the whole time thank god. I do that all time bc I just don't trust it. Anyone else have this issue and can maybe shed some light on why this happened

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm sorry the controller was in and out was able to land it but it took some time bc it was in and out of connection the whole landing it

If you upload your flight log here and post a link back here, we can review your flight log to help explain what happened.

If you managed to fly her back - even with the on / off control. - then I would suggest using the S2 switch on the controller. Flick it twice back and forth - wait see if it works - if not keep trying. Once it kicks in - I would think it would keep going home.

Trouble is we all panic and quite often we assume the worst but if we can have a 'backup' plan ... is the S2 switch - we generally survive.

Nigel

I just went to the whole process of downloading my flight logs and the flight I'm talking about is not recorded in the flight log. I have Monday's flight the last one at 9 o'clock at night and I took it up today but they have no flight log at all for yesterday that is bugging me out.

efc5d063eb7a95e70c4271947fbc6280.jpg

I did everything on healthy drones.com but after that I have no idea how to upload it do I have to save it to my phone somehow and then hit browse and upload it of that's the case I have no idea how to do it so I'll just hopefully wish this will never happen to me again when I fly. Because trying to figure out how to upload a log is a pain in the butt

The "disconnected" message refers to connection between app and RC, not RC and AC.
Signal loss would show "weak signal" accompanied by red LED on RC.
Assuming RC actually had a connection but app disconnected, RTH button on RC would still work as well as all other RC controls. Even RC camera controls would work, though you'd be blind to know what you are doing/camera seeing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did everything on healthy drones.com but after that I have no idea how to upload it do I have to save it to my phone somehow and then hit browse and upload it of that's the case I have no idea how to do it so I'll just hopefully wish this will never happen to me again when I fly. Because trying to figure out how to upload a log is a pain in the butt

Have you downloaded the HD app? You need to do that to be able to sync your flights from your dji go app ( flight info page on dji app, top right hand corner is the sync button) to the HD app where you again sync the flights to be uploaded to the healthy drones web page. You need to sync your flights first in the dji go app prior to syncing in the HD app to get the most recent flight history. Sounds complicated but it's not, once set up, it takes two minutes to sync and read your flight history. Or you could just follow @msinger and use his link.

Msinger. I hit browse and uploaded the flight log.. I can see it idk if you can tho.. thanks everyone for the help. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I cannot see it. You'll need to post a link here.

Msinger. I hit browse and uploaded the flight log.. I can see it idk if you can tho.. thanks everyone for the help. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Sorry guy, you got me confused now, I going to skip over your earlier questions for now.
If you had a view of your log like this.
Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Then what you needed to do was copy the URL from your internet browser, which would look similar to this.
"Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com"
Paste it to this thread.

For fear of copy wright infringements. :rolleyes:
This is where I got the link. :)
Lost P4 - Concord, North Carolina

Rod

The "disconnected" message refers to connection between app and RC, not RC and AC.
Signal loss would show "weak signal" accompanied by red LED on RC.
Assuming RC actually had a connection but app disconnected, RTH button on RC would still work as well as all other RC controls. Even RC camera controls would work, though you'd be blind to know what you are doing/camera seeing.

OK, wasn't looking at the attached report. Disregard my comment in this case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31