Lost Drone Jacksonville, Fl

Watch the video and figired out where he lived, my son just knocked on the door....his wife said he is out on a ship and thought it was lost...we will get it back to him this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using PhantomPilots mobile app

It would be great if you could ask his wife to have him (the owner of the wayward bird) log in to Phantom Pilots Forum and tell us all how he happened to lose his bird. Sort of a 'full circle' return kinda story.

And Bravo @Bobcatmo & Son for your efforts in returning the lost Phantom. Great job guys !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BigAl07
For everyone who is now doing this:
Just be sure you don't format the card when you've retrieved your footage. Manually delete the files or format and replace the txt file.

I've had FOUNDREADME.TXT files on my various cameras' cards for a while now. It just takes a little more manual manipulation when dumping images/videos.
I keep a copy of my "IF_FOUND_REWARD" file handy on my laptop. When I format the card I just drop that file back onto the card(s).

Time constraints have kept us from getting the drone back to Jacksonville. Finally got it back there last night, I will try to get my son to acquire a "RECOVER PHOTO"...:eek:)

Will also try to get him to register on here, he is definitely going to need some repair help.

Update : The drone has been returned to original owner, my son was unable to take the recovery pic :(....He was informed about the forum so hopefully he logs in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik