Lost drone Bristol Ct

was a phantom 3 standard latest firmware i flew it about 400 feet and lost full video and remote connection never got connection back a little bit of wind and just disappeared i was using litchi for the app

was a phantom 3 standard latest firmware i flew it about 400 feet and lost full video and remote connection never got connection back a little bit of wind and just disappeared i was using litchi for the app
I have to leave pretty quick, android or apple, try upload to
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
We got a lot more detail, for lost birds.

Rod

Added: I see IOS, I don't use HD very often.
I think your going to have to go through itunes.

Wow, short and gone, what was the mode in Litchi, Just flying or way-point mission, etc. I have been experimenting with Litchi, have not uploaded flights yet from Litchi / Apple / iTunes to the log-viewer.

Rod

fpv mode i think the wind pushed it out of remote range but why it didnt return home boggles me

fpv mode i think the wind pushed it out of remote range but why it didnt return home boggles me
I'm so puzzled on why your log is so short. Also HD shows you traveled 26 miles. Your flying for 25 seconds, and you got 3 ft away. Bunch of detail missing.

How many flights on the Phantom?

Need the log uploaded on the other logger.

Rod

Bristol Ct. Isn't it too windy to be flying there today? If the wind blew it out of r/c signal range the wind could have been too strong for it to RTH. It can only fly so hard and with strong winds the battery will die quicker. It may have just fought hard against the wind until out of power and then landed.

Is this the flight log you are saying the craft went missing on? I think you uploaded the wrong one, this looks like a hover and land flight log, it didn't go anywhere or am I missing something?

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 269
**** that is weird. idk why that is. did you have any identification on it? did you have any visual of the general area it went down?

no to all three just went up and got windy then went further up lost all connection to it and bye bye bye didnt here no sound of a crash and was standing wait for it to come back down

I assume you scoped out that area to see if you could find it. Perhaps blanket that area with some flyers offering a reward like when dog goes missing. Maybe someone has it but has no way of contacting you? I have my ph.# & fa.# on the exterior of my drone. I also put a .txt file on the memory card with ALL my info on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers