lost compass,Gps & non dji battery after calibrating gimbal

Reaction score
Wondering if any one might know what is the deal here. Yesterday I installed one of the good luckbuy fc200 gimbals and got it installed ok but was havering a lot of problems with the settings. It took me many hours to get it right Then a few hours ago after doing a calibration on it and makeing sure it worked right. I was going to go give her a quick fly. But I wanted to to check some settings out in the naza again and when I plugged in the phantom I was getting a compass error message. I thought would thats strange. BUT I not only that but its also giving me a non dii battery message and It also is not seeing that any gps is plugged in. Every thing was working last night after I closed up the shell. and it was all fine this morning when I was checking the gimble settings and now its got all these problems. i did not mess with any wires or any thing that could of fired any thing other then change different settings in the Gimbals soft ware. I opened up the shell and cant see any thing wrong, I also up plugged and replugged in the PGS the compass and even checked my data pins and nothing. Its as if some thing in the main board thats related to all them things gave out.

Has any similar thing happened to any one else? and if so what was the fix? Im hoping worse case is its my board. and I really hope i did not brick my batterys or fry the gps and the compass.

Re: lost compass,Gps & non dji battery after calibrating gim

Well I guess no one else has ever seen this happen. and I still have not been able to determine why or how it did.
But I have been able to trace it to some thing being burned out on my main board on the data bus that goes to and from the phantom and the cameras wifi. which includes the data for the compass gps and the smart batterys data pins.
I also noticed that even tho I can still connect to my camrea threw the app and see the camera I also can work the gimble threw the app use the ground station OR when I look in the ap in the part that says what version the ap is as well as what version of the naza firmware. It even says NA for the naza. So some thing in my main board is toast.

Replacing it today and hopefully my camera is still ok. I was able to plug my gps and compass in to my fc40 and they do still work. which is why I concluded its some thing on the data buss circuit in my main board. Being thats the only thing were the gps compass and smart battery as well as the boards data all converge and relate to each other.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20