Lost both control sticks

Reaction score
I was flying a project, but having trouble controlling camera, too fast, too jerky, way to much speed. The next afternoon I reset my exp, sensitivity and gain. Well I reset and took it for a try. It really smoothed out. But I noticed the foreword and reverse was backwards. I landed it took a look at settings. The mode was in mode one. I have never used any mode except mode two. So I reset my controller to drone by reconnecting. Reset everything. Went to calibrate controller (shut down drone) went to calibrate. When I calibrated it, it wouldn't let me press the finished (finished). It was acting squarer illy. I uninstalled the app, re-installed it. I redid all necessary functions. It still locked up trying to calibrate it. The first time after resetting the mode i attempted to fly. Neither stick worked had to RTH to land it. Help

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Found the problem. I checked it out on youtube, and found a guy having the same problem I was having. I switched tablets, form a Ipad mini4 to my Samsusng 6. As soon as I put the Samsung on I had to connect it to the drone then set everything up. it stated firmware was up to date. It worked on everything, calibrated the RC without any problem. It flew great. Shut it down and changed back to the ipad. I flew great. Thanks for you help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka