Loss of video

Reaction score

..after RTH i lost video signal though telemetry still on. This lasted until I have restarted DJIGO and the bird was very close. Any suggestion on why did it happen? Thank you

Try flying with your phone in aeroplane mode. I was having problems and when I tried this it seemed to make a difference.

After watching your video I noticed when you went to close the dji app you had a lot of other apps open in the background as well. On your next flight try putting your phone in aeroplane mode then close all other apps and then start your dji app. When you turn your phone to aeroplane mode just make sure you turn your wifi back on. Good luck hope this helps.

Thank you all...actually that was the firts time I faced such problem and honestly the firts time I pushed the bird to 500 mts. The funny thing is that I lost the video until landing....

..you're suggesting to switch to the flight mode...but what happens to the maps and the GPS if you're not connected ??

...by the way has anyone testwd magicpower ? Does it really extend range and improve quality ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl