Loss of signal.

Reaction score
First post. Go easy. I've flown 20+ times. This one time I'm in my back yard. And flying with full satellites, uptodate firmware and app. And I'm 20 feet away from myself, and the screen goes blank and says....no signal I think. ??? Was fine for 12 min of flight then this. Landed with no problems. Any thoughts.

There is high interference near residential areas due to which RC will message no signal. Try to select another channel and if that doesn't work move away to an area where is no wifi around.

P3 works on 2.4GHz band which is common to home wifi, microwaves etc and can easily interfere with RC generated signals.

First post. Go easy. I've flown 20+ times. This one time I'm in my back yard. And flying with full satellites, uptodate firmware and app. And I'm 20 feet away from myself, and the screen goes blank and says....no signal I think. ??? Was fine for 12 min of flight then this. Landed with no problems. Any thoughts.
Same happened to me,i can only say,i think it had to do with these cell phone towers all around us!!! Crashed 30ft out, 40 ft high

There is high interference near residential areas due to which RC will message no signal. Try to select another channel and if that doesn't work move away to an area where is no wifi around.

P3 works on 2.4GHz band which is common to home wifi, microwaves etc and can easily interfere with RC generated signals.

it's good when you can choose , for me there is no solution to this , I have only automatics on P3P

There are to many of these post popping up. I have the same problem. got better with a different SD card but it would be no signal anytime I picked up the unit. I appears to get better and not have as much no signal issues on the 2nd or 3rd flight, as if when things are nice and warm. Speaking of that, I did the IMU calibration and a compass still not much difference. Appears ok when you get out a little further but still drops out. I have the 32 hack and still not much changes. . Here's what DJI told me. I haven't had a chance to mess with it since the email. I've just lost interest.

There is something going on. Too many random ideas but the threads always start out the same.

Dear Darmie,
Greetings.
Here are some more thigns you may try to help me figure out the reason of your problem.
First, try to unplug and plug in the 6 in cable on your gimble. If it's not securely connected, then the signal might lose.
Second, please send me a screenshot of the camera view when it says no signal.
third, please send me a screenshot of your about interface, you can turn on both the aircraft and controller, connect your mobile device with your RC and enter camera view-general settings-about and I need to confirm if you're on the latest firmware or app or not. And what mobile device are you using?

Best regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers