Loss of signal and then freezing images P4P?

Reaction score
Loss of signal and then freezing images?
Phantom 4 pro, reaches an amount where the signal is lost and begins to freeze the image even after it has arrived and be within 1 meter of the buzz, even when the motors are off, the image is cut. Do not stand on each flight but if in different latitudes where it has flown .. thanks for your support! Sorry for translating google!

Reactions: lone droner
Loss of signal and then freezing images?
Phantom 4 pro, reaches an amount where the signal is lost and begins to freeze the image even after it has arrived and be within 1 meter of the buzz, even when the motors are off, the image is cut. Do not stand on each flight but if in different latitudes where it has flown .. thanks for your support! Sorry for translating google!
I have the same problem I hope somebody has an explanation please help

Was the outside temperature 40F or below? What was the humidity? Mine does this when it is too cold. Any flying under 40F does that for me.

Change the p4p for a new one, but still the problem continues, I continue with the same device ipad mini 3 which already format. Could it be the ipad? Help please, I do not know what to do

I'm using a mini 3 as well. Got some sticking with my fees and signal loss. Had a Samsung j2 prime and a j7 prime before. Got the same issues

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl