Loss of Power

Reaction score
My Phantom 2 Vision Plus loss power today with a fully charged battery at a 60' hover. Needless to say, total loss of Gimble and internal P-2 Wifi tx transmitter not working now. It's only 4 months old and hoping DJI will find what happened and replace. If they do not honor warranty, is there any one here that can help with new Wifi TX board and possible Gimbal repair? I am just anticipating worse case scenario from DJI. I have not heard good things about DJI support, so lets hope they take care of me. This loss of power seems to be an ongoing issue. What I did notice before the failure was an error that said, "not enough power to return home", and then loss of FPV and then all power loss. After the crash, I was able to power the aircraft and fly without camera, or Wifi. Really strange.... Any advice , or assistance appreciated.

Were you videoing the flight. That video to DJI helps to when you have a loss of power. Have seen where they covered the repairs in most of those instances. I would call and talk to them as voice seems tondo better that the ticket method.

Were you videoing the flight. That video to DJI helps to when you have a loss of power. Have seen where they covered the repairs in most of those instances. I would call and talk to them as voice seems tondo better that the ticket method.

Yes, I have video of aircraft in hover for 58 sec at 60' and then complete abrupt loss of power. You can see P-2 aircraft tilt left at 58 sec and lost of picture. You would think that should give their technicians evidence. I sent them the video via email, but did not hear back from them. They have not received the P-2 yet, still in transit.

Yes, I have video of aircraft in hover for 58 sec at 60' and then complete abrupt loss of power. You can see P-2 aircraft tilt left at 58 sec and lost of picture. You would think that should give their technicians evidence. I sent them the video via email, but did not hear back from them. They have not received the P-2 yet, still in transit.
In really sorry to hear about you're loss of power. I've had a p2+v3 for 4 days and all these threads about total loss of power scares the pants off me. So much so I don't want to fly with the camera and gimble attached ....

Lets just see what DJI does with CS? The video should help them determine it was not pilot error crashing into something. I cross my fingers on this one...for it will determine if I stay with DJI, or go 3DR next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic