Loss of Phantom 2 Vision + Gimbal control

Nope does nothing-no dance or movement it just loosely sits there.

OK. I have downloaded the latest PT2 and it again states that the title for PT2 is for the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision" and not the Vision +. Which does make sense since in the control panel for the present PT2 under "Advanced" it has a set for "Gimbal" but the controls are for the "Phantom 2 Vision" and not the Vision +. Hmm
Every time I download the PT2 v3.8 I still get the "Phantom 2 Vision" and not the "Phantom 2 Vision+"

hello there is this problema fixed ? cannot get the + versión also..... and my gimbal without response..... please tell me....
greets from spain, marjo

Updated to Phantom Assistant Version 3.8

View attachment 17978

An it insisted on updating all the firmware - including the new 3.14, so now I can't drop anything on the Japanese Prime Minister's house apparently.

This is the screenshot of the "Updates" Gimbal firmware is still there, and the "Vision +" is there.
Thanks, unfortunately, even if I do the download & run on a PC(Windows Pro 7) or a Mac(OS X Yosemite V.10.10.3) all the attempts at downloading and running Phantom Assistant Version 3.8 result in the Phantom 2 Vision and not the Phantom 2 Vision +. So can't get to Gimbal firmware update which explains why after the last attempt to update the gimbal went dead.

@nucadude, thanks , but how can we solve this problem ?
I installed the software 3 times now ..... I´m sure there are more peolpe with this problem....

please tell me if you have more información .......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj