Loss of connection with Ground End

Reaction score
I had my first real flight with the GS today. I took the P2 to a large field and did some simple missions. Everything worked well first my first battery. On my second, I lost contact with the iPad and was unable to upload the plan. I had to do a hard reset with the iPad to finally make it work. I may have had a weak LiPo on the ground end. Any ideas on what happeded.

If I read your post correctly you lost the connection with the iPad before actually launching the Phantom? I've had this happen and the only way I could re-establish the connection was by closing and re-opening the GS app. Rebooting the Ground End or even rebooting the Phantom didn't seem to do the trick.

Flingwing said:
I had my first real flight with the GS today. I took the P2 to a large field and did some simple missions. Everything worked well first my first battery. On my second, I lost contact with the iPad and was unable to upload the plan. I had to do a hard reset with the iPad to finally make it work. I may have had a weak LiPo on the ground end. Any ideas on what happeded.

Thanks Gear. I tried to shutdown the GS but it always opened back up running as it did before. The only way I could relink the GS to the P2 was to shutdown & restart my iPad. Is there a better way?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20