Losing Video Feed In Flight

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a phantom 3 standard and i have been having an issue with my video feed while flying. I will get like 300 feet out, 100 feet up and suddenly i get a "NO SIGNAL" in red at the top status bar that is normally green. When this happens, i lose my video feed, and it comes back a few seconds later. If i am recording my phone goes crazy stoping and starting the record while the video feed is not up. It is very frustrating! i have tried everything. re linking RC, imu calibration, airplane mode on my phone. My phone is a Galaxy S7

Hello,

I have a phantom 3 standard and i have been having an issue with my video feed while flying. I will get like 300 feet out, 100 feet up and suddenly i get a "NO SIGNAL" in red at the top status bar that is normally green. When this happens, i lose my video feed, and it comes back a few seconds later. If i am recording my phone goes crazy stoping and starting the record while the video feed is not up. It is very frustrating! i have tried everything. re linking RC, imu calibration, airplane mode on my phone. My phone is a Galaxy S7
Search Results for Query: p3s no signal | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

How long have you had your P3S, and did you ever see it work better than now?
I assume if you are taking video, the video on the sd card is good?

I have a p3p that lost video feed and the gimbal goes limp after it,s start up. dose anyone know whats going on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik