Losing Video Feed but Continuing Data Feed

Reaction score
Recently, I've started losing the video portion of my P2V much sooner (closer proximity) than I used to. However, I'm still getting real-time altitude, distance, and speed readings. I have to turn off the wi-fi extender and recycle the camera power and then reconnect. This is extremely aggravating. My flying conditions and location of flight hasn't changed.

Any ideas why the video feed keeps breaking all of a sudden and how I can restore it? I'm still on firmware 2.0. Worked great for several weeks. This has just started happening.

Thanks

Your app updated to 1.0.37 and this is a known issue
You can try and revert back to version 1.0.32 for best results at the moment

mr_3_0_5 said:
Your app updated to 1.0.37 and this is a known issue
You can try and revert back to version 1.0.32 for best results at the moment

How would I be able to get 1.0.32 back on my iPhone?

davebaum1 said:
Recently, I've started losing the video portion of my P2V much sooner (closer proximity) than I used to. However, I'm still getting real-time altitude, distance, and speed readings. I have to turn off the wi-fi extender and recycle the camera power and then reconnect. This is extremely aggravating. My flying conditions and location of flight hasn't changed.

Any ideas why the video feed keeps breaking all of a sudden and how I can restore it? I'm still on firmware 2.0. Worked great for several weeks. This has just started happening.

Thanks

Apple IOS or Android?

-slinger

davebaum1 said:

Okay... Sounds like you're on 1.0.37. This is a known issue. Unless your iPhone is jailbroken, or you have the previous version, 1.0.32 on iTunes on your PC, you'll have to wait for the new version, which does fix this problem. The Android version came out yesterday and works fine. It always takes a little longer for the Apple IOS version to come out because of what Apple puts software vendors through. I'd bet that within a week or so, the new version will be out and you'll be back in business..

-slinger

What about that file on your website I found in another post? Would that work if I roll back to 1.0.32?

I forgot to mention... If you dumb your preview down to 320 x 240 @ 15FPS, it'll allow you to at least view the vid, in the meantime...

-slinger

davebaum1 said:
What about that file on your website I found in another post? Would that work if I roll back to 1.0.32?

That'd work only if you've jailbroken your iPhone...

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
Or update to the new 1.0.40 if you dare: reports are coming in it's fixed blank screen and short-range wifi loss issues...

You mentioned 1.0.40. I don't see what that's available for iOS yet. Any word on when it's coming?

Here is the update I got they want me to send the bird in

Thanks for the informations.
We noticed the problem. And some of the issue can be fixed by lower the resolution, and some may caused by using a not recommended phone, for the rest may cause by the unmatch of the wifi board and new firmware.
And we will offer some upgrade of the wifi board to match with the new firmware app for the third condition.

Thanks&Best regards,

DJI Tech-support

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik