Losing Sight Of My DJI Phantom

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I lost sight of my DJI Phantom while doing some high altitude footage of my neighborhood. Convinced that it was lost for good until I found it hovering over my house. The RTH feature really worked! Watch and see...

Glad everything ended well... Remember, you also have Home Lock at your disposal. In that case if you were to loose LOS, you could switch to HL mode and pull the stick back to you till it appears overhead.

And now with firmware 3.1, you can set the failsafe as well to the right toggle switch. So, at least you don't have to turn off the TX to force it home.

brian60093 said:
Scary few minutes...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Yh0yZYmlA[/youtube]

A few weeks ago I lost sight of my DJI Phantom while doing some high altitude footage of my neighborhood. Convinced that it was lost for good until I found it hovering over my house. The RTH feature really worked! Watch and see...

Great video, I see u took over control again over the Phantom , how u do that? U only turn on TX, and that's it ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl