Losing GPS

Reaction score
Hey all

i am losing gps signal in the open space park in the middle of my city.
It didnt happen before. On the low altitude i still can understand, but when going high about 100 meters, it still loses GPS signal and goes yellow.

I noticed it happens when i move the AC, not when its steady. I see this bug occuring since 1.6 fw.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey all

i am losing gps signal in the open space park in the middle of my city.
It didnt happen before. On the low altitude i still can understand, but when going high about 100 meters, it still loses GPS signal and goes yellow.

I noticed it happens when i move the AC, not when its steady. I see this bug occuring since 1.6 fw.

Any suggestions?

I just received my new P3A this week and took it out for first flight. I'm also losing GPS when it is in flight. If I stop and hover the GPS returns. I installed all the updates yesterday before flying so not sure what the issue is. My P3S never lost GPS when flying in the same area. t2adze is yours still acting up?

I just received my new P3A this week and took it out for first flight. I'm also losing GPS when it is in flight. If I stop and hover the GPS returns. I installed all the updates yesterday before flying so not sure what the issue is. My P3S never lost GPS when flying in the same area. t2adze is yours still acting up?
Yep. Happens still

Military is/was experimenting with GPS jamming tech. There was an FCC bulletin about it. Here in the Philippines were still plagued by it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I went out flying this afternoon with my P3A and kept losing GPS while being in a huge open field in Florida. There was nothing around me....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20