Losing altitude in ATTI mode

Reaction score
Hi all.
Its happened to me before but I changed the gains a little, soon changed them back.
This time I haven't changed anything, every thing is in default.
When I fly in GPS, she flies perfectly and holds altitude no problems.
Any solutions?

Cheers
Andy

Ponderous.

Can you do some more testing?
GPS is not used for maintaining altitude.

It is the barometer.

I do not have this problem and I switch modes frequently to let my kids fly.

In ATTI mode, my v1.1.1 won't maintain altitude if I'm moving quick. I just assumed this was normal. Works perfectly in GPS mode.

Loss of altitude in agressive flight is not uncommon.

I'll do some testing tomorrow.
This has only started to happen in the last couple of flights. Before she would hold altitude perfectly.
I have been flying a bit aggressive lately though. Testing the range on my new antennas so got to go out as fast as possible and come back in as fast as possible.
One thing I have noticed is when I'm in ATTI and losing altitude, I try to increase the altitude while going forward but nothing happens. Got to release the throttle and then increase the altitude.

Might re calibrate again

If I apply some lift while going forward quickly, I can easily maintain altitude. But if I just use the right stick , it will lose altitude.

^what he said I have done max speed runs in atti mode(have yet to set a speed I would like to brag about)

If I am going full tilt forward I will always hold the throttle up to sustain altatude if not I would have done a 50mph splat in a pine tree(I fly over trees a lot)

No testing today :-( 30mph winds and raining like mad.
Never mind there's always tomorrow :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub