Loosing signal

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Well, after a couple month i "played" my p3p again..

At this time i had some (i can say a lot) signal lost!

The phantom still hover in the air and the comands are OK, i just loose my fpv and all the time it got back, but happen many times!

I just had it before once! And today i had like 15 times.. I can see that the signal is slower too, even when i dont loose it i get lag many time

I used, just when i purchased, always without the option "enable hardware cache" (not sure if its like this, but at least similar).. After a firware update i had to use with active, otherwise it was very slow..Today i tested both, with it active and deactived. It seem to be better without it again! What would you guys suggest?

And is there any other think that i can do to improve this communication? Any ideaas??

Thanks everyone!!
Still a beautiful bird!!!

I use it in my iphone 6, that i use as my phone too, i imagine that its due to my phone, maybe its "heavier" now than 2 month ago for example.. Does it make sense??

Versions:
App 2.6.0
Aircraft 1.4.10
Rc 1.4.30

I saw that there is a new firware to update.. Should i?? I mean, will it help anything in my signal lost problem???

I have the same problem that started to be a concern. I opened up a ticket with DJI.
Here is their response. I have yet to take my gimble off in order to remove cable and re attach.

Dear Darmie,
Greetings.
Here are some more thigns you may try to help me figure out the reason of your problem.
First, try to unplug and plug in the 6 in cable on your gimble. If it's not securely connected, then the signal might lose.
Second, please send me a screenshot of the camera view when it says no signal.
third, please send me a screenshot of your about interface, you can turn on both the aircraft and controller, connect your mobile device with your RC and enter camera view-general settings-about and I need to confirm if you're on the latest firmware or app or not. And what mobile device are you using?

Best regards.

Thanks for this help.. Im gonna try this

Any other help?

I put my video size lower, cleaned my sd card (format), clear video cache and still getting video loss!!

Any other help guys? Update firware should help something in my case??

Thankyou all!!

I def realy like this bird! Hope i get everything fine from it!!

last night I did the firmware upgrade. I haven't had a chance to do any flying. The other thing that's kind of odd, I loose signal when I pick up the unit to carry it to a location. I usually loose GPS for I understand the GPS antenna is on top but interesting enough, I'll also get a distorted image signal and or a no signal error.

Reactions: Donezil
last night I did the firmware upgrade. I haven't had a chance to do any flying. The other thing that's kind of odd, I loose signal when I pick up the unit to carry it to a location. I usually loose GPS for I understand the GPS antenna is on top but interesting enough, I'll also get a distorted image signal and or a no signal error.
It looks you have loose antenna connection on your P3 cause signal should not loose video if you just pick up your P3. You need to check 3 following:

1. USB cable from RC to your mobile device.
2. Two grey flat and cables from gimbal to P3
3. Antenna connections on P3

Did you ever have hard landing?

Have you checked your image transmission setting in DJI go. Set to auto if in manual. You may be on a busy channel.
Bird must be attached to make the change.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

today i flighted and had no problem!

this time i deactived all the background updated on my iphone. It was the only different change of what i was doing before...

Lets see if it keep good. I will try go further tomorrow. today just kept until 100 mts...

Thank u all!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers