Loose Return to Home Button on Phantom 3 Advance Remote Control

Reaction score
Help. The Return to Home button on my RC is loose it looks like the washer around the button is missing. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the fix. Will it affect the flight of the drone?

Thank you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is a known issue where the screw posts below that button sometimes break and it starts to sink into the remote controller. It appears that your button has started to sink. If you contact DJI, they will most likely repair that under warranty.

There is a known issue where the screw posts below that button sometimes break and it starts to sink into the remote controller. It appears that your button has started to sink. If you contact DJI, they will most likely repair that under warranty.
I have the exact same problem. Used RTH and the button sunk in :( I'm past the one year warranty though.

Mine did same and the camera shop I purchased from said the damage was too significant to repair (surprised me) so they arranged a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mine broke just a couple of days ago.

I opened the controller by removing the pads on the back and unscrewing all the screws. What a mess. Where screws have been used to fix bits in the plastic seems to have disintegrated. Now what I think has happened is that they were over tightened when it was built. It's not just bits holding components, but also holding the shell together. I've had to do some major glueing.

Really makes me wonder what the inside of the drone could be like?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers