Looks like I will be posting in the plus forum from now on

Reaction score
I upgraded my Vision to the V+ 3.0. Should be here tomorrow. Cant wait to check out the differences. Im assuming the initial start up procedure is the same?

Re: Looks like I will be posting in the plus forum from now

This might be a little too informative for you, but it's a nice step-by-step guide to get everything setup.

Last edited:

msinger said:
This might be a little too informative for you, but it's a nice step-by-step guide to get everything setup.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovzm_YoCwo0[/youtube]
Great thanks! Im assuming I will need to install all new drivers and software for the plus Including the RC assistant and Camera?

The plus is very similar to the Vision.
Just make sure that you untick FPV Mode in the app settings and you'll have nice smooth video that the Vision can't ever hope for.

When downloaded the FC200 my pc is trying to open it in windows photo viewer which is not compatable with the file. Is there a better program to open it with? I guess photo viewer is my default.

The software is the same for both models(I know as I have both) drivers too

The v+ is way better in the video then the non plus vision ever will be(unless with a aftermarket gimbal)

If you want to downgrade the firmware to 1.08 you can(it works I have done it) just you have to use a windows machine

Just wait until you watch your 1st recorded video of the flight back. You feel as though you now have a professional video system. It is amazing.

Did you guys notice that upon takeoff when he was in "idle" the rear right propeller was not spinning as the others were? Was that just the way the sun was shining through them or what? I watched the shadow thinking it was an optical illusion but saw the samee in the shadow.

Stroboscopic illusion. The shutter of the camera opening 25 times a second (or so) can make it look screwy.
If it flies straight all is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20