Looks like DJI have finished auditioning for "New Colin"...

Re: Looks like DJI have finished auditioning for "New Colin"

I'm happy they're beginning to stabilize operations.
I do wonder why they don't use an assistant to remove the boxes, etc., while the presenter is at work.
Why make it look like my table at home?

That are making it look like what it would like for any one person unboxing it and setting up at home.

You know for mr. and mrs. everybody.

You dont' need 2-3 people and a shop. That's the point.

bobomet said:
I do wonder why they don't use an assistant to remove the boxes, etc., while the presenter is at work.

Oi!?! What's wrong with making videos that look like they've been made on your table at home? Or indeed have been made on your table at home?!

It's the common touch, don't you know! (Although I bet they didn't get their table from Ikea 10 years ago...)

;) :lol:

Pull_Up said:
bobomet said:

Oi!?! What's wrong with making videos that look like they've been made on your table at home? Or indeed have been made on your table at home?!

It's the common touch, don't you know! (Although I bet they didn't get their table from Ikea 10 years ago...)

But when do they start auditioning for the whining dog? =-)

They've even copied Colin's video framing and camera angles.

I'm sure Colin will make it back in the limelight one way or another in future.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyiCwW4qPc[/youtube]

I do hope the massive mechanic's tool chest they put in the background was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the similar bizarre set-dressing DJI NA liked to equip their studio with - that would be a nice touch of humour. I always remember one of Colin's videos showed a single claw-hammer hanging off one of them once. That's the final step if you can't get the **** compass to behave with a magnet - don't sweat it, just get a hammer.

P13 said:
They've even copied Colin's video framing and camera angles.

I'm sure Colin will make it back in the limelight one way or another in future.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyiCwW4qPc[/youtube]

Yeah last Sunday on 60 minutes!

Pull_Up said:
I do hope the massive mechanic's tool chest they put in the background was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the similar bizarre set-dressing DJI NA liked to equip their studio with - that would be a nice touch of humour. I always remember one of Colin's videos showed a single claw-hammer hanging off one of them once. That's the final step if you can't get the **** compass to behave with a magnet - don't sweat it, just get a hammer.

Or there persuader as some call it :shock:

Somebody give that guy a shirt 2 sizes too small! Just like what Colin used to wear. Too bad about the whole "Colin Thing", he really was good at it.

Pull_Up said:
bobomet said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .... OK, I was needling you!
;)

Pull_Up said:

I miss that hammer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj