Looking to trade someone for p4p+ controller

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm just putting this out there to see if there is interest and someone who doesn't want or like the p4p+ controller

I am offering my p4p controller that has been modified with a conquer range extender which I think is a great deal as a straight swap, reason I'm putting it out there as I currently have 2 of the range extenders and I really want a p4p+ controller, you can either trade me for just the range extender or the complete set up already modded to the controller, please let me know if your interested and if you might consider this I'm located in Australia so I'd prefer to deal with someone here to avoid shipping costs but I will consider shipping anywhere as I really want the p4p+ controller, ideally it should be in great condition and not issues.

I will only deal with someone who is genuine and I won't send to any Nigerian Princes or people who have fresh accounts

9566b969241ffb2de12160291983e7a6.jpg

a0e0a5b3277c565107db918bf92b5770.jpg

Reactions: theone29
I am interested as I have the pro+ could you let me know what sort of extra range you get with the mod fitted, I'm in the uk but have family out there so happy to do a deal, let me know and we can see if we can sort something

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik