looking to hold your gimbal while transporting?

Reaction score
I had some free time today so I designed and printed (3rd printer) a gimbal lock down bar for my phantom. Just thought I would share it with you all as I remember someone else was looking for ideas on how to do this also

chuddly said:
I had some free time today so I designed and printed (3rd printer) a gimbal lock down bar for my phantom. Just thought I would share it with you all as I remember someone else was looking for ideas on how to do this also
Hey nice, those fit the wide landing gear. I'd be interested in purchasing one if you make some up. Thanks!

My phantom has the wide landing gear on it so it of course does fit that lol. It should fit the standard gear also but I need to confirm that. I will come up with a price on them if you guys want....I'm not looking to get rich...just cover my cost and help out the hobby

I have the good luck V2 gimbal...if a few different guys with different gimbals could get with me for some measurements I would make them for these "test" guys for like $5 plus the shipping. I think I can do them after for like $10. Also I will end up cleaning my design up more once I finalize it a bit more. Let me know what you guys think of that?

H3-3D with the wide legs. $10 plus postage is more than fair.

Timseytanker or frs...either of you in the states? I got the first one printing right one and I can send it out tomorrow to you to check the fitment. Pm me a name and address. It should hold it on the go pro but I had to estimate some measurements as I don't have that set up.

Got one off the printer a min ago. This one Is for the H3-3D with standard legs...i just need to know where to send it to so someone with that setup can let me know if it's good to go

I have a Hero3+Black on an H3-3D with wide legs. I'm located in Missouri. Let me know if I can help with any testing, thanks!

Hey I am in if you will ship to Canada. I should have my P2 with H33D and go pro hero black today!

You guys with the 3D printers... :(

I'm barely able to resist buying one as it is... Then I see these really cool gizmos being created... This forum has cost me enough money as it is... :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

V2 of the holder is being printed right now...only slight revisions. We will see how it works in the next couple days when its get to the "Test Bunny". Dont worry no Phantoms were hurt in the testing of this product.

It came in the mail. Chuddly call me if you have a second. I sent you a PM as well.

fwiw, my Zenclip works perfectly on stock legs. They now have separate Zenclip H3-2D and H3-3D models

there definitely seems to be a gap in the market for gimbal anchors for extended/tall gear

I will make a version for the tall/extended gear as soon as i get the other narrowed down first. QYV....do you have that setup with the tall gear? If so you could be my "test bunny"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues