Looking to Hire?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not I will gladly move to the correct sub forum if someone will let me know, thanks!

This is for a job that would take place in North Western New Jersey. I live in NY and can provide transportation and pick up of your gear.

I'm looking for someone do shoot a few pick-ups (about 4 shots) for a short I did last year. The aerial videographer I used then has since dismantled his rig and is waiting on some parts before he can put it back together again. Nothing too tricky, pretty much flying in a straight line from point A to B. Might want to try a bit of a dip where the camera flies downward and then back up again. Not following actors, these would all be POV type shots. Probably about 6 hours all together including transpo to and from New Jersey.

I'm looking for someone as early as later this week or early next week, today being Wednesday 9/24/14, but my schedule is flexible.
I can provide transpo and food and we can negotiate a rate for the day plus rental. I can provide the GoPro and cards if need be as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested and in the area and we can talk over the details.
Thanks,
Joe

I live in NYC, check your PMs you won't be able to reply since you only have 1 post but my email is in there

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj