Looking to buy P3A

Reaction score
Just joined the forum. I am getting into this as a hobby. Have researched several options and the P3A is the one I want. Would like to purchase as a kit with extra battery and perhaps a case but don't want to invest $1200+
Anyone have a P3A that they would sell for around $700?

Just joined the forum. I am getting into this as a hobby. Have researched several options and the P3A is the one I want. Would like to purchase as a kit with extra battery and perhaps a case but don't want to invest $1200+
Anyone have a P3A that they would sell for around $700?

850 with 4 flights if close enough!
I am going to get the Pro,

Does it come with an extra battery and case by any chance?

Nope,

I think you may be best looking at new deals for that kind of package,
a battery and case would cost another 250-300.

I do have a phantom 2 plus that would beat that price point with backpack and 3 batteries, props, etc.

Nope,

I think you may be best looking at new deals for that kind of package,
a battery and case would cost another 250-300.

I do have a phantom 2 plus that would beat that price point with backpack and 3 batteries, props, etc.
do you have some pictures> Ever crashed it?

do you have some pictures> Ever crashed it?

yep and yep

that's why I bought the P1 and P2 basic to learn on asap...
it has the foil upgrade for gps / camera interference issue some had , the 4mm high gain Gps antenna mod, fast and solid gps lock.
UAVBITS CF camera guard and gimbal guard, extra props and nice backpack(had 2 sold other with a different p2).
Flies as good as day I got it maybe even better.

IMG_20151102_240736683.jpg IMG_20151102_240726301.jpg

yep and yep

that's why I bought the P1 and P2 basic to learn on asap...
it has the foil upgrade for gps / camera interference issue some had , the 4mm high gain Gps antenna mod, fast and solid gps lock.
UAVBITS CF camera guard and gimbal guard, extra props and nice backpack(had 2 sold other with a different p2).
Flies as good as day I got it maybe even better.

View attachment 37399 View attachment 37400
ok Thanks. I'm looking at a couple of P3A on ebay with extra batteries and back pack case. I prefer the extra features on the P3. I'll get back with you. Thank you.

ok Thanks. I'm looking at a couple of P3A on ebay with extra batteries and back pack case. I prefer the extra features on the P3. I'll get back with you. Thank you.
no problem, don't mind keeping it , just have to say I tried....lol

Yer p3a got the new motors kirk2579?

Nope, don't care keeping it as it flies perfect, battery charging at this moment and night flite soon to be!

Going to sell the P2 plus. that way I can share batteries etc. at 150 each... worth keeping the p3a as spare

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20