Looking for video

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I watched a video from a guy who did a litchi flight in Star valley WYO and had 2 Altitude values set at 0. The phantom 4 pro worked it's way home using it's sensors . Can you please help me find this video? It was fascinating.

Sent from my QMV7A using PhantomPilots mobile app

A couple of weeks ago I watched a video from a guy who did a litchi flight in Star valley WYO and had 2 Altitude values set at 0. The phantom 4 pro worked it's way home using it's sensors . Can you please help me find this video? It was fascinating.

Sent from my QMV7A using PhantomPilots mobile app
Just watched this for first time. This was a reg Phantom 4 and not the pro though.

Reactions: bkushner
Wow, I guess that demonstrates that forward OA is active on a Litchi waypoint mission. You just need to be sure your brain is active as well :)

One time I created a mission in Litchi...rose to 300 feet initiated the mission and the bird started heading for the ground fast. I aborted and recovered and saw my first waypoint was like -1600. From that day on when I create a mission I double check my altitude...I sure wish Litchi could incorporate some type of fail proof to alert when a waypoint is drastically different then proceeding or alert when your picking too low etc..

Reactions: biker4life60

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4