Looking for Small parts of gimbal for p2p

Reaction score
I'm looking for 3 parts. The black casing in photo and 2 pieces below it.

Will pay a reasonable amount. I'm based in brazil but have a friend coming from US next week.

Thanks guys

image.jpg

Don't think you'll have to much luck finding them as separate pieces. The controll board and the potientimeter come as a unit. You might get lucky on eBay. Search under pahantom 2 camera.

you are looking just for a potentiometer pointed out with your hex?
what are the other 2 pieces below it you are looking for?

i have replacement potentiometers on hand if you are really good with soldering and plan on replacing it yourself

Thanks guys

First I noticed that I put p2p in title, it should be p3p!

@hunch I'm not sure what it's called, it's the black plastic casing that clips off (or fell off when pliers slipped in my case), and the 2 pieces behind it . In reality, I only need the 2 pieces behind the casing as the casing is fine. Will get someone who knows how to to it
Would really appreciate it and can pay paypal if you could post it to a US address?

you're talking about this piece correct?
this is one piece, you don't want to separate the case from this
IMG_0823.JPG

@hunch

ok that's the piece alright. Would I be able to buy one of them (for phantom 3 professional)? How much? I'm in a bit of a hurry as guy is leaving from the U.S. This week. Where you based?
thanks

Hey hunch

Yes one would be great. Would it be possible to get it sent tomorrow to arrive in ny Tuesday before noon. I have a friend flying down to brazil on Tuesday night. I'll pay any other costs involved.

Thanks man really appreciate it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic