Looking for places to fly

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for places to fly my P3S within 50 mile radius of Wolverhampton in the UK. I don't mind traveling and I would prefer open places. So if you can help I would be very grateful.
Also does any know of any Drone flying clubs local to Wolverhampton.

I don't really understand the question, just choose a place away from people to bother, stick to the recommendations and fly. If it bothers someone and you can't resolve their concerns move on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for places to fly my P3S within 50 mile radius of Wolverhampton in the UK. I don't mind traveling and I would prefer open places. So if you can help I would be very grateful.

Only driven past sorry so not familiar with the nice spots around there. I usually have a drive round to spot places with promise and have a look on google maps. I like finding laybyes and picnic spots, usually a hint at something to look at. For rivers try angling spots. I like to fly early morning or evening to keep things quiet, no need to upset the natives.
Places of interest like windmills, castles, hill forts etc are cool.
Take off and land from public property and all is well, farmers dont control their airspace.
Have a butchers at DJI GEO System - Unlock Areas For Authorized Access and it will let you be aware of restricted flying areas, no need to bring down a 747 heading for brum.
Sorry not been of specific use to you.

Check this out, it got buried on the forum.
New drone app! where2fly

If this link don't give you some ideas. :rolleyes:
sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.
I mean, I hope this gets gives you some ideas.:)

Also, If you haven't, check this one out.
Introductions

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic