Looking for People Around Carlisle PA!

Reaction score
I am looking for another drone people around Carlisle that we can meet up and hang out (flying drones in new places)

Anyone try flying around Williams Grove Amusement Park?
I want to. Weather has been blah. I need to look into it and see who owns it and if i can get permission. or even if theres a local place near by i can fly from and then fly over it.

Reactions: FASTFJR
I want to. Weather has been blah. I need to look into it and see who owns it and if i can get permission. or even if theres a local place near by i can fly from and then fly over it.

Thanks, I sent an email to the raceway about a month ago. They seem to own the land? Its a bit far 2 hours from me just to take a ride to see if I can get in and walk around the place

Thanks, I sent an email to the raceway about a month ago. They seem to own the land? Its a bit far 2 hours from me just to take a ride to see if I can get in and walk around the place
My mother goes there for crafts shows, it was so cool to walk around and see the skeletons of rides and such.

So you can get in? Its not fenced in?
It has been a couple of years, but they still have events there. If you do a google map search you should be able to see. I dont think there were any gates or fences, but that does not mean they dont have police that come in and make sure nothing is going on.

It has been a couple of years, but they still have events there. If you do a google map search you should be able to see. I dont think there were any gates or fences, but that does not mean they dont have police that come in and make sure nothing is going on.

Thanks for the info!

I am looking for another drone people around Carlisle that we can meet up and hang out (flying drones in new places)
hello, just joined your facebook page yesterday. I'm just south of Hershey. I'm also going out toward Philadelphia Saturday to check out the Dartdrones classes. I just bought a phantom 3 pro...delivered 2 days ago. I've been wanting to get a drone for a while now, just finally pulled the trigger.

hello, just joined your facebook page yesterday. I'm just south of Hershey. I'm also going out toward Philadelphia Saturday to check out the Dartdrones classes. I just bought a phantom 3 pro...delivered 2 days ago. I've been wanting to get a drone for a while now, just finally pulled the trigger.

Never knew the class was only about 10 minutes from my house. I've been flying RC aircraft for 30 years and MP's for 12, built my own way back when. Been flying the Phantoms for 3 years. I would have given you a free lesson if you made the drive

Oh wow. Is that class offered any day or just one and off? and grats on the drone! Its really windy here. I was hoping to fly it today but looks like its a no. maybe if it clears up

I live not far from williams grove and had the drone out with no issues. The park is closed but you can get up the top section without issue. If anyone wants to get together and fly near Gettysburg send me a message

I'm in York Haven PA, about 30 minutes from Carlisle. Would love to meet up as long as you don't mind having someone who's just learning!

I am up in Lock Haven area, I am getting my first drone, a P3Pro and am looking for other people near me who also wants to get together to fly and help me learn

I took all three of the DartDrone courses back in the fall. I would say the courses were good but definitely not worth the money I paid to attend. Most of the information presented during the daylong course was stuff I found in the Phantom 3 manual. And the customer service is not good!

I'm from Littlestown, PA(10 minutes south of Gettysburg). I requested to join the facebook page. Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys. I just purchased a P3S to see how I would like it and I'm now looking at getting a P3P or P4. I want to give them a little while to fix the issues to the P4 before I make a purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers