Looking for P4 Pro+ backpack that will fit controller w/ attached screen!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - sorry if this has been covered before, but I've been looking for some time and can't seem to get answer on Amazon, from vendors, etc.

Does anyone know of or have a backpack that can hold at least 3 batteries and a Phantom 4 Professional (Pro+), as well as the Phantom 4 Professional Plus (+) remote - I want to make sure the integrated screen will fit a backpack before I purchase. Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

I have one and it is a great backpack (the + remote fits just fine). The only qualm I have with it is that the top of the backpack has no padding and the padding insert for the drone/equipment doesn't allow the drone to sink far enough in to completely cover the rotors. So you wouldn't be able to sit anything on top of it without potentially damaging the drone. But tons of storage space and comfortable to wear. I got the fieldline edition, which looks to not be in stock or carried by them anymore.
DJI Phantom 4 Backpack w/Shoulder Strap Option | GPC, Inc.

Here's the cached version of the one I actually have: GPC DJI Phantom 4 Backpack Fieldline Edition | GPC, Inc.

DJI backpack for the Phantom 4 is perfect for your needs. Works with P4P+ perfectly. I've been using it with the P4P+ since the day it was launch. I love it. You can see it many of my videos on my channel.

Thinktank Airport Helipak. More than enough room for the bird, extra camera, lens, laptop, etc. The older version is at substantial discount, new one just came out.
Best.... Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers