Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Well, how glum. Not many peeps from the UK. I live in Worcestershire and have access to some amazing farming and rolling country landscapes for flying in. Just drop me a line if anyone is interested in organising a meeting of some sort.

I know. Seems no one here flys... I'm from Devon in the exe valley. Very pretty and in the middle of no where! Never seen another phantom or uav of any kind since I got mine. Would be game for a meet potentially.

I live in Hertfordshire
Just starting out I have 3 drones at the mo

I'm in North West London , i have P3A

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

We are group of two , flying in local parks near Wembley. If you wish to join us send me a personal message . Regards

Phantom 3 Advanced
::::: Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app:::::

We are group of two , flying in local parks near Wembley. If you wish to join us send me a personal message . Regards

Phantom 3 Advanced
::::: Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app:::::

I replied to so many of these ads as I live local in Bromley, but no one can be bothered replying for some odd reason. Lol

Probably to far apart to meet at a good time and finding a decent allocation??
I'm tied to my little son at the moment, waiting for him to hit nursery. Summertime should be a good kick off time to meet and fly for me.

Hey guys!

I’m in Wiltshire if any of you fancy meeting up? I’ve got a P4P

Feel free to pm me! Hopefully we can get this bloody weather more friendly for us soon!

Kev

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik