Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Sarasota, Fl.

I'm always looking to learn or share what I have learned or what I will learn from someone. Anyone in the area that need to know the laws hit me up. I am a rotorcraft "helicopter" pilot and know the airspace well in this state. Let me know if I can help.

:shock: My name is Tommy and I live in the south part of Georgia near Valdosta. I have just acquired a Phantom 2 Vision and have had several successful (read: only one crash!) flights in my back yard. I would like to get in touch with someone locally (within 50 miles of Valdosta) to exchange information with and to be able to discuss issues of the P2V.
December 1, 2013

I live in Wilmington NC and getting ready to purchase my Phantom 2. I fly RC Planes and helicopters and am excited to make the purchase. Let me know if anyone is in this neck of the woods.
Cheers
Kevin

Hello My Name is Scott and I am in the Kansas city Missouri area. I have a Phantom 2 with out a camera. Looking for other P2 owners in the area and a good place to fly!!! :D

Adam said:
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Thank you Adam for this forum ! not sure where is the best place to find local people... north Atlanta Alpharetta Area here...

I live in the central Mississippi area and would love to hook up with some other pilots to fly with and learn from.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj