Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Any central Texas users around? I'm in the Waco area and just getting ready to order the DJI tomorrow.

Located in Temecula, California. Go back and fore to San Diego. Just took delivery of a New Vision.

Ladies and/or Gentlemen,

Please redirect this email if necessary.

I am an 84 year old retired photographer living in Homeland, California. I am trying to start what I call the Over The Hill Multirotor Aircraft Association. It would be a new lease on life for retirees who don't want to just sit on a park bench and feed the ducks while they wait to go to the home ... or die.

Flying radio controlled quadcopters is an exhilarating and rewarding experience. Mount a camera such as the GoPro 3 on a quadcopter such as the DJI Phantom and you become a videographer who can soar above the earth and see its true beauty through aerial videography. Trouble is . . . I don't quite know how to promote the idea. I am writing this email to reach out to any and all seniors who may want to begin an exciting new adventure which can literally take them above the clouds.

The Phantom is the most inovative quadcopter on the market and through CIO Colin's tutorials and enthusiastic support of the product more and more people are discovering the Phantom and all that it can do. I want to show retirees how the DJI Phantom can give their minds more freedom than they ever knew possible. Along with the GoPro 3 camera they can discover the true meaning of the phrase, "a bird's eye view" and free those minds from their wheelchairs and walkers.

But I need help and advice. Help me get the message across to retirees in my area that retiring isn't the end of their productive life. It can be the beginning of a whole new field of endeavor . . . aerial videography. We can make it more than the delivery service that Amazon and UPS envisions. We can help a lot of lives to have a happy ending.

Any advice and assistance that you can give me will make this old man's day. Please give my email address to anyone who may be interested in such a project and lift all seniors spirits by helping them lift off the ground and see the beauty that surrounds us all. Let's make our last years allow us to see father than we ever have before.

I can be reached at: [email protected]

Let's Literally Get High,
Christopher R. Mohr Senior

I am in Temecula, but could meet to fly anywhere between Temecula and San Diego.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20